How-To Geek Forums / Apple / OS X

Where I can find good keylogger?

(6 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by EmmaL
  • Latest reply from EmmaL
  • Topic Viewed 2841 times

EmmaL
EmmaL

My roommate's computer is out of work and she is using mine these days. I have told her not to open my private files. However, I find that there are always someone snickering behind my back. I am not sure whether she has opened my files and spread my secrets. I want to install a keylogger in my computer and to make certain what she has done on my computer. It seems that this Mac keylogger is very popular online, but I know nothing about it. Is there anyone who can give me some advices which keylogger I should choose? Thx a lot

Posted 4 years ago

Aguro
Aguro

some keyloggers will only tap keystrokes + of virtual keyboard to keep record of which file was viewed you will need the one which also take screenshots and records and they are not free
the one you mentioned, it looks good and Aobo Keylogger Pro
Can't you set policies to not let anyone access folder except for you ?

Posted 4 years ago

whs
whs

Instead of installing a Keylogger (which is not something we should really sponsor), I suggest you lock your partition with a password and create a seperate user partition that your roommate can use. You also have the option to encrypt your files.

Posted 4 years ago

EmmaL
EmmaL

Good suggestion. Frankly speaking, when my secret is not secret any more, I do wonder whether she has opened my personal files.

Posted 4 years ago

ProstheticHead
ProstheticHead

You could just deny your room mate further access to the computer. It appears she can't be trusted.

Posted 4 years ago

EmmaL
EmmaL

I have asked her to get her oewn computer repaired, or to by a new one. She promised. I hope it won't happen any more.

Posted 4 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.