SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

What are your chances to survive a zombie apocalypse?

(67 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by GaardCeteru
  • Latest reply from quahog
  • Topic Viewed 5548 times

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Currently:- Survive zombie attack
GaardCeteru 56%
The Geek 59%
whs 74%
techgranny 56%
Lighthouse 79%
Scott 67%
treadkiller 47%
Aleeve 54%
jack 70%
mysticgeek 74%

Posted 6 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

Hold on Lighthouse,I could have swore that you were 60 something percent.You sure you didn't edit your score?Geeks honor now.

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

sparky. I actually did underate my origional score. ie I said I don't own a gun. I do but but it's not here. But within 2-3 minutes I can get hold of a rifle and several shotguns (thus I updated).
And I marked myself as disabled. When I can actually run a mile. (slowly). But outrun any Zombie :)

Posted 6 years ago

whs
whs

We need more young women with high scores. Else we will die out over time anyhow.

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

In actual fact. This world does not need men at all. Women can produce babies without us!

Posted 6 years ago

whs
whs

I did not know technology was that advanced - unless you talk about that frozen stuff.

Posted 6 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

OK OK,I believe you,then maybe I should have been a scumbag and said every man for himself,and run off without trying to help out some strangers.

Posted 6 years ago

Aleeve
Aleeve

Damn i have the lowest chance, you guys will all have to protect me!

Posted 6 years ago

whs
whs

sparky, you would never do that. You would not be able to sleep any more.

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

sparky. helping strangers is sometimes good. You cannot guard a mall all by yourself :)

Posted 6 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

That's what I did in the quiz,I stopped to help the strangers,otherwise I'd probably have a higher score.

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

If you are all alone. You will not survive. Unless you live in the mountains. Or a high level security house in the city (with a garage big enough for a tank)!

Posted 6 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

Yeah,but I'm not alone,remember? And I live in the Rockie Mountains,the air might be too thin for the Zombies,heh heh heh.

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

You hope/wish?
Good place to live tho' (just wish I could not think of John Denver, when anyone mentions "Rocky Mountains")

Posted 6 years ago

GaardCeteru
GaardCeteru

I mean.. I believe under the right circumstances any of us could survive a zombie apocalypse.. for only some time.. I mean...

What if the zombies eat all animals? what would you feed yourself of? (This sounds like such good news for vegans) or if you ran away from cities where would you run to? mountains its ok but air is thin, and if zombies dont make it up there neither will anyone living =P would you go living to a deserted island? can zombies swim? would we need to take a ship to mars? O___O...

I guess that's why WHS has taken pictures of mars... =P

Posted 6 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

Ahhhh,but I have a secret weapon,Cruiser the Boozer.He loves to slurp on my beer,when I'm not watching.All I need to do is whisper in his ear,about the Zombies going after the beer.Move over Old Yeller,watch my Yeller dog in action.When he was 4 months old,I left him in the car with a bowl of water,I came back awhile later and all my cans of beer had puncture marks and the beer gone.He didn't even touch the water!

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Hey, my little dogs like that. When a crowd of of us were sitting around in a circle (beer bottle on the ground next to you), my dog would gently nudge the the bottles over, and drink! And one night, a very large whiskey.

Posted 6 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

Sounds like an entertainer,like my Lab.I better go back to my patient in the main forum.He's almost like yours the other day,not as bad though.

Posted 6 years ago

quahog
quahog

I had a 72% chance, but if I had to choose between saving people I dont know and living, I CHOOSE TO LIVE!

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

quahog. It is a very difficult decision.
http://www.howtogeek.com/forum.....post-33847

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!