The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Site Suggestions

Wallpaper for 1080x1920 resolution?

(3 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by raedwa01
  • Latest reply from vistual
  • Topic Viewed 2400 times

raedwa01

I have two monitors with one set in a 1920x1080 (horizontal) set and another turned on it's side at 1080x1920. I have no trouble finding wallpapers for the 1920x1080 monitor, but have a hell of a time finding 1080x1920 (or anything that can scale to it) easily. DeviantArt has a little, but finding them is like a needle in a haystack and with it being occasionally NSFW, I'm hoping to find a clean and large repository. Any one have suggestions?

Posted 2 years ago

vistamike
vistamike

raedwa01, hi and welcome.

If you really need them, a source;

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en.....38;bih=567

Posted 2 years ago

vistual
vistual

i took a quick look and see what you mean about there not being a huge selection.

just a thought though, for images / wallpapers that are more like the abstract type where the view can be changed but yet the design / image can still be appreciated, where turning them and flipping them will only be known by you, you can always open it up in your image viewer or editor (paint / paint.net) > hit rotate clockwise or counter clockwise and save the changes or save as a new image.

an example. the first image was originally for 1920x1080 and then the second after rotating it....

also included this one i found only cause i thought it was pretty cool! : )

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!