How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

view email without ip address showing

(3 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by andi1220
  • Latest reply from andi1220
  • Topic Viewed 563 times

andi1220

Hi!

I wanted to know if there was a way to log into gmail without ANY ip address showing up in the 'last activity' log?

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi

Why are you concerned? You can't tell much but the general location of the ISP you or someone accessing your account are.

It's provided by Google so I don't see any way of blocking it. It certainly is a good security way to see if anyone else accesses your account.

Posted 1 year ago

andi1220

I am a mom of a 15 year old that has a laptop and i feel she maybe in over her head with someone she is emailing with. I do have her password but dont want her to thing i am checking up on her. A while ago she saw that someone else was logging onto her account just by checking the last activity log and seeing that someone else logged in so she quickly changed her password and she didnt know it was me that was the one logging in so she told me her new password. I dont want her to stop trusting me and change her password and not tell me it but i am a concerned mom. So i want to know if any program or anything out there will let you log in or even just view gmail activity without an ip address showing up at all

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.