The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

"too many spelling errors"

(8 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by Inesleite
  • Latest reply from cdcaskey95
  • Topic Viewed 1850 times

Inesleite

have a 30 pages word 2007 document written in portuguese (the language is portuguese) and with some cotations in other languages (latim, german, english, french) but not soooo many as to explain this, and i'm getting this erros message: "there are too many spelling or grammatical errors to continue displaying them".
I have tried several forums and microsoft support (ahahaha) and to no avail....
Help?

Posted 2 years ago

n30g3n
n30g3n

Not quite sure what you're asking for help with here...

Posted 2 years ago

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

That message is telling you that until you clear up some of the displayed spelling errors, no more can be displayed.

Posted 2 years ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

A good place to "sneak" this Browser Freeware in. (lol) (lol) :) :)
http://www.speckie.com/dload/

Posted 2 years ago

ronniesonora

You might check here http://www.howtogeek.com/howto.....word-2007/

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi
Xhi

If you are writing in Portuguese with the English spelling Dictionary turned on you might get "there are too many spelling or grammatical errors to continue displaying them"

Posted 2 years ago

Anonymous

" i'm getting this erros message: "there are too many spelling or grammatical errors to continue displaying them "

If the error message is your problem, TURN OFF Spell Check. Simple. (or) correct most of the errors.

Posted 2 years ago

cdcaskey95

I don't understand the question, but to my understanding and past experience of this problem, I think you want to use the spell checker.
If that is what you want you can select the text page by page to use the spell checker. This worked for me when I wrote a German essay (I wasn't very good at it) and spell checked it using the German dictionary.

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!