SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

This forum needs more fun - some Geek Music!

(5 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by pkrumins
  • Latest reply from pkrumins
  • Topic Viewed 758 times

pkrumins

Hey, guys!

I think this forum needs a little more fun! All howtos, no fun, makes users dull jacks! :)

I wanted to let you know that I have started collecting pure geek music. I am posting it weekly on my geeky blog in "Musical Geek Friday" category.
I also explained the ideas in the songs.

I have already posted two songs:
1) Crypto, about a cracker trying to crack encrypted messages
2) Leech Access is Coming at You, about a lamer trying to gain leech access to some guy's warez ftp server.

Each post includes an embedded flash music player, so you can listen to the song, a downloadable mp3 and lyrics!

Have fun! :)

Sincerely,
Peteris Krumins

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse

I don't think you should be advertising here. And if you took the time to look, you would see we have lots of fun....so there!

Posted 6 years ago

pkrumins

Lighthouse, I just wanted to share a few geek songs! That's it. Sorry for looking it like advertising.

And about that fun, geeky music can bring more fun than just forum messages :)

Sincerely,
Peteris Krumins

Posted 6 years ago

whs

Hi Peteris, I am sure you meant well. I don't think it hurts if you do not exaggerate it. After all, the Forum is there to help people with technical problems - but that does not exclude a bit of fun from time to time. In fact we have a lot of fun at times. Look at this thread as an example. http://www.howtogeek.com/forum.....replies=20

Posted 6 years ago

pkrumins

whs, hehe, that was funny indeed :)

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.