Ohhhh!!!!. Mork and Mindy :)

Posted 5 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

Shazzbot... nanu nanu.

Posted 5 years ago

whs
whs

Shazzbot... nanu nanu. sparky, is there a translation for that?

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Yes. But you have to be upside down :)

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Elev. 5430 ft
Pam Dawber, yummy :)

Posted 5 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

I wonder how yummy she's now,30 years later?

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Oh MY!. She's scary
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres.....e&cd=1

Posted 5 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

Remember Ann Wilson of the group Heart? She still has the voice,but could compete with a Zeppelin size wise.

Posted 5 years ago

techgranny
techgranny

Ooooh, I think men need to look like Brad Pitt before they are qualified to criticize beautiful, talented, successful women:)

whs, funny link! Where do you get this stuff?

Posted 5 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r
jack7h3r1pp3r

haha funny

Posted 5 years ago

whs
whs

techgranny, those links are usually sent to me by friends (most of them I cannot post though - you would not approve) - sometimes I find one by accident.

Posted 5 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r
jack7h3r1pp3r

stumble is a good add on for finding cool sites. but it can be addicting though :)

Posted 5 years ago

Bartman
Bartman

Some of you might find this interesting, funny, etc.

http://www.c-boom.com/humor2.htm

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Too True. Thankyou Bartman :)

Posted 5 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

It took me over 30 years to talk too my favorite geek,and 4 months,god bless Lighthouse!!!!

Posted 5 years ago

GaardCeteru
GaardCeteru

Hahaha... I'm from 1989!.. Let me see...

1. They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up. [True]

2. Their lifetime has always included AIDS. [ True.. Thank god only my lifetime and not my life O.o]

3. Bottle caps have always been screw off and plastic. [False, I remember back in about 1994-1996 we still had glass bottles.. and those had this sort of.. metallic plug to keep 'em sealed, if you wanted to take home your beverage you either had to bring an empty bottle to the store so they replace it with a full one, or (if it was the aprox. of a can of soda) they gave it to you in a bag with a straw.]

4. The CD was introduced the year they were born. [True... But I didn't knew cd's 'till about some 7-8 years ago, I still got to use a lot of cassettes hehe!]

5. They have always had an answering machine [True.. But even nowadays I still don't have one! XD here people dont usually leave messages on answering machines O.o if you dont answer they call back again, and again and again until you pick up the phone! Annoying but effective!]

6. They have always had cable. [True.. But I got cable service about 6 years ago.. when finally my parents decided they couldn't take on national TV anymore! XD]

7. They cannot fathom not having a remote control. [False.. When the remote gets lost I go and zap the channels with my finger on the buttons, and I can still reacall havin a very old TV that channels were swapped by turning a HUGE button, it was fun every now and then]

8. Jay Leno has always been on the Tonight Show. [True.. I guess... I dont really know the guy! lol I only know it is a very famous show in the US]

9. Popcorn has always been cooked in the microwave. [False.. I got a microwave until this year lol so I'm pretty much a master on doing popcorn "the old-school way"

10. They never took a swim and thought about Jaws. [True.. I know there aren't many sharks on El Salvador's beaches so I can swim fearlessly]

11. They can't imagine what hard contact lenses are. [ True.. Indeed, I cant O.o I think my father had a pair once but I never even saw them only heard about them, thus, I can't even picture them!]

12. They don't know who Mork was or where he was from [True (STILL have no idea who he is)]

13. They never heard: "Where's the Beef?", "I'd walk A mile for a Camel", or "de plane, Boss, de plane." [True one of my aunts once made a joke about Fantasy Island to me.. then remembered and had to explain a whole bunch of things to me O.o]

14. They do not care who shot J. R. And have no idea who J. R. Even is. [ True (SO very TRUE)]

15. McDonald's never came in Styrofoam containers. [True (Cant remember McD in my childhood mom never let me eat fast food while growing up lol! )]

16. They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter. [FALSE! I did received Typewriting class sometime during high school, then the next year the nuns decided that class wasn't necesary anymore so I was part of probably the last class that received typewriting classes... I STILL have my typewriter.. somewere O.o]

Posted 5 years ago

Scott
Scott

12. A young Robin Williams as 'Mork',

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!