The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Linux

Terminal commands.

(5 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by tech27
  • Latest reply from BobJam
  • Topic Viewed 1202 times

tech27

Hello guys been looking for Linux terminal commands a somewhat compilation on which I could use as a reference with given description of the commands most likely for beginners on Linux like me. I want to dig in more on Linux because I got really interested on it and actually tested many distros. So I started gathering documents like PDFs guides for linux terminal commands and so forth. But I would be glad if you guys could share more about this matter for these content like a fundamentals and basic linux commands so that I could have even more resources and continue to learn about Linux but before that basics is still in the 1st line.

I also want to learn on linux networking as admin just a workgroup I really want to try it someday soon. But yeah back to basics then.

-mc

Posted 2 years ago

vistamike

CompWiz

http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/cmd/

Posted 2 years ago

tech27

Wow great stuffs! thanks... Been using ubuntu 12.04LTS for the past month and enjoying it with tinkering the settings and reading some documentations and yeah wanted to start learning the basics from its history which I read yesterday on wikipedia and now to learn various terminal commands.

Posted 2 years ago

BobJam

Here's another one: files.fosswire.com/2008/04/ubunturef.pdf (copy and paste this url into your browser address bar and then save the .pdf.)

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.