How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

Stricken dolphin who 'asked' Hawaii diver for help

(8 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by vistamike
  • Latest reply from SarahJames
  • Topic Viewed 374 times

vistamike
vistamike

The amazing encounter on January 11 was captured on video and the diver, Keller Laros, spent the better part of eight minutes tending to the needy mammal who readily accepted the help. Mr Laros told KITV how he soon noticed that the dolphin's movements were inhibited because it was entangled in fishing line and a hook was lodged in its pectoral fin.

SOURCE>>>>>

Posted 1 year ago

Scott
Scott

What a sweet way to end a dive.

Posted 1 year ago

Drizzle
Drizzle

Wonderful find Mike,compassion and trust always brings on the Tears :)

Posted 1 year ago

Ted16
Ted16

Amazing photography. What intelligent animals those Dolphins are. The Manta Rays were beautiful as well.

Ted

Posted 1 year ago

Drizzle
Drizzle

@Ted agree never forgot times table did we..
Started a sing song table with grandson, 'no no grandma,' but guess what we went to visit the swings and he just started the singing tables, and we both fell about laughing...
so why they change things I dunno, what is wrong with it if sticks in the brain????

But as I say, the children today only know their laptops and calculators, and it is no good us harping on, they are living it, we have had our time :):)
I can understand them saying " but why do I need to remember" when a push of a button gives me the answer...

I fear the search and reason of why by passes a large number of them...

Posted 1 year ago

Hermitt
Hermitt

Drizzle, after reading your post it made me think of the movie "WALL-E" with the FAT people going from place to place in those floating platforms. So fat they couldn't walk.

@vistamike - Great find. Thoroughly enjoyed the clip.

Jim

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Dolphins help people,people help dolphins.That's the way it should be. If only people would help people (like what we do)

Posted 1 year ago

SarahJames
SarahJames

Beautiful!

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!