My first post here. I will try to be as descriptive as possible.
I am running Windows 7 Professional 64bit. I have noticed with one certain application, TheGodFather (mp3 tagging program long since dead http://users.otenet.gr/~dtou20/ ), Windows 7 is not displaying the application as open on the taskbar. Any other applications will have a transparent rectangle surrounding the icon when open and you can minimize, maximize, etc.. from there; however, with TheGodFather, it does not display it as open. If a pin the application to the taskbar and open it, the taskbar will recognize it as open for about 5 seconds, at which point the transparent rectangle disappears and the application appears to have never been opened. Besides this small glitch, I am able to use all other features of the program without error. If I minimize all other open windows then TheGodFather will appear in the background. Of course, task manager recognizes it as a running application. It does not prevent usage, it is more or less just an annoyance in having to minimize all other windows to access this one open program. I have tried running the program in all of Windows 7's compatibility modes and as administrator. I have also tried uninstalling/reinstalling the application. I am running version 0.71 Beta 2. I did not experience this issue on Windows Vista nor XP. Any help would be sincerely appreciated, thank you.

Posted 4 years ago