The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

Shockwave flash keeps crashing

(4 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by shelcats
  • Latest reply from StringJunky
  • Topic Viewed 1121 times

shelcats

I have windows 7 home premium and I have google chrome in order to play games on zynga, shockwave flash keeps crashing, I have the updated version of adobe flash player. When I looked into the flash player settings manager I found that I have the Adobe Flash Player - Version: 11.6.602.180, but the plug-in version is not installed and I have been all over adobe to find out how to install it, but have gotten no where fast. I'm thinking that is the problem as to why the shockwave flash keeps crashing and I also looked into adobe plugins and I only have one enabled. Like I said I have been all over this. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? By the way it used to be 32 bit, but after I took it to a computer service store it is now 64b bit which I know is only what space? But would that make a difference?

Posted 1 year ago

shelcats

How to install Adobe Flash Player - Version: 11.6.602.180 plug-in version

Posted 1 year ago

ronniesonora

shelcats, might look at this http://techlogon.com/2011/08/1.....le-chrome/

Posted 1 year ago

StringJunky
StringJunky

If you type: about:plugins in the address box then press Enter you should see this...note the top one is the in-built flash which I've left enabled and disabled the other one below:

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.