Thank you Scott and ScottW! I got the above posted list by going to start>run and typing in "services.msc." Most of them were actually running. I went to the Black Viper Guide and disabled several of them. As far as the "Autoruns" program, I did that but am not really sure of what I need to disable or leave alone. From the logon tab, I copy and pasted these program names so maybe you could tell me what's important and what's not.
Here are the programs:
1) under the heading "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Wds\rdpwd\StartupPrograms" there was "rdpclip"
2) under the heading "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit " there was "C:\WINDOWS\system32\Userinit.exe"
3) under the heading "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell" there was "explorer.exe"
4) under the heading "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" there was "602PC SUITE PDF Saver" and "LEAVE THESE U MAGGOT!"
5) under the heading "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" there was "ctfmon.exe" and "Microsoft" and "Update" and "Windows Insecure" and "Windows-Update" and "Windows-Xdate"
Also...to beat everything else, I am now getting a new error message. When I try to download a game, it tells me: The game downloader is unable to continue. If you have web browsers open (of which I did not), close them and click the "retry" button. If that doesn't work, click the cancel button, reboot your computer, and try downloading again. Ok, so then I click cancel as it told me and it says: Sorry, Windows has blocked the game downloader from accessing your computer. Make sure your Windows user account has full privileges. I am on administrator level so that should not be the issue but tried the suggested reboot for my own peace of mind to NO avail! These problems have just started all at once, and I have not installed anything new or changed any settings to my knowledge that should have caused any of these issues. I was downloading and playing new games only a week ago. I have scanned with my anti-virus software and run a registry cleaner to make sure there were not any issues there as well. I feel like I am losing control of my pc and ready to SCREAM :-(