The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

Self re-boot and error recovery

(1 post)
  • Started 7 years ago by amharp5
  • Topic Viewed 544 times

PARTNER SPOTLIGHT

Recommended: Clean Your PC the Easy Way with CleanMyPC

If you want to clean up your PC the easy way, CleanMyPC is a great tool to get the job done easily, and it will even keep your computer clean automatically.

Unlike the competition, it also includes great tools like a Clean Uninstaller, to get rid of applications and clean up the junk that they leave behind. All with the click of a button.

Download CleanMyPC for Free Today

Posted yesterday 
amharp5

I better write this quick before it does it again. My PC goes crazy and self re-boots at anytime. I keep receiving this error message "Blue screen error caused by a device or driver. You received this message because a hardware device, its driver, or related software has caused a blue screen error. This type of error means the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from potential data corruption or loss. In this case, we were unable to detect the specific device or driver that caused the problem."
I think I have tried every which way as prescribed by message the to figure out the issue but to no avail except permanent shutdown. Anyone out there can try to solve by checking my system, just let me know your plans, that is if this computer stays on without a reboot.

Posted 7 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.