Screen Readers

(11 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by jmeeks49
  • Latest reply from Lighthouse
  • Topic Viewed 1195 times

jmeeks49
jmeeks49

ok folks,

from time to time i will be posting different products and links to said products so chime in where you want and if there's any questions or comments to me directly you may leave them here. i must say before i post these links that i am truely sorry that i haven't been around here like i should be but i have develop authoritis in my legs and both hips and sometimes it flares up on me. my apology to vistamike who has help me with this forum. enjoy!!!

Screen Readers:

1. e-z keys. http://www.words-plus.com/webs.....ezkeys.htm

2. Jaws http://www.freedomscientific.c.....t-page.asp

Low Vision text magnifiers:

ZoomText http://www.aisquared.com/zoomtext

Remember any questions pleaese leave it here.

john

Posted 2 years ago

vistamike
vistamike

Hi John, no apologies needed, this is exactly what the forum is for!
Anything you come across that could be useful to another member, please post.

Mike

Posted 2 years ago

jmeeks49
jmeeks49

thanks Mike i have a question to run by you or by the geek would there be a problem to advertise the Accessibility forum on the how to geek's facebook page?

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Hi John, have sent your request to The Geek.

Posted 2 years ago

jmeeks49
jmeeks49

no didn't know how LH..

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

I did it for you :)

Posted 2 years ago

jmeeks49
jmeeks49

thank you LH, as you already know i am not trying to promote myself in any way just like you, mike, xhi scott i like helping people and if i can help the certain popluarlation that are in my shoes ie, the disabled comunity wheather it be here fb or anywhere else i will. this service message as been brought to you by the fat man in a wheelchair LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

john

Posted 2 years ago

jmeeks49
jmeeks49

LH,

when you hear back from him please let me know.

jm

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

John, I don't, and never will use FB. But I just had another quick word with The Geek, and he says, that he wouldn't know what he would be putting on FB, as regarding your request. ? Will help you more if I can. Just ask.

Posted 2 years ago

jmeeks49
jmeeks49

well, alot of people use FB and some are from the disability community some are from the Assitive Technology field i was thinking that most new users on FB don't know about HTG's involvement of spreading the word around about assitive tech. i also think it would help the site to get new users sign up. like i said i am promoting the forum not me. as i see it as a win win situation for both The Geek and the forum that i took pride in coming up withe idea in the first place. if the Geek is totally against it that's fine it's his site and FB page and i will shut up about it. i just think it would be a way to get the word out about 1 the site 2 assistive tech and if he wants to lay the forum at my doorstep that's fine i welcome the challenge. LH, i am not a ego booster person i don't have a big ego at all i know that the above might state otherwise but i don't, let's just say i am passionate about my beliefs in assistive techonology. Please relay this to the Geek and if he wants to email me personally he can. as you know my email address is in my profile.

john

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

John feel free to post links to HTG on FB. I advertise HTG by wearing an HTG cap whenever I go out, and sticking the occasional card up on the board in the local supermarket.

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.