Scott

sushi or sashimi
venus or serena
escargots or snails
chicken salad or tuna salad
siberian husky or alaskan malamute

Posted 6 years ago

Aleeve

Scott, if I was a mod, now would be that time when I should mod you!

This is the wrong thread!

So I have done the next best thing possible and copied your text to here

Posted 6 years ago

JadeEmperor

i was an OP at the undernet for a long time and what Scott did (yup i missed the whole thread) is right judging from the responses in this thread.

@Scott: thanks for the link. i thought my cousins were telling me to put on the seat belts when they said "belt up!" :-)

Posted 6 years ago

BobJam

Awww, c'mon Rick.

While I can understand some degree of sympathy with the frustration of "hard landings", this guy's intent was malicious. A certain degree of grumbling can be tolerated, but you've got to draw the line somewhere.

It would be like the guy who had a hard landing going up to the commander and telling him his daughter is ugly. I suspect that, the sympathy and understanding of the commander notwithstanding, the guy would end up in the brig.

Now before you object that I don't know what the guy's intent was . . . and that would be right, I DON'T know . . . it came across as malicious to all who read it, so that is the way it was perceived and perceptions count more then intent.

His long rambling harangue was obnoxious and went way beyond frustration. A simple "F*** Vista" would have been sufficient. Or is it "Fark" in Britspeak??

So, while your sympathy and understanding for the frustrations of computing is commendable, I don't think tolerance was in order in this case.

Posted 6 years ago

raphoenix

@ALL,

Leave the issue at rest.
Old forgotten matter.
Let's move on.
(SOLVED)
Kindest Regards,
Rick P. ♥ :)

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.