Realtek HD audio problem with the software support

(3 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by Medicius
  • Latest reply from Medicius
  • Topic Viewed 1114 times

Medicius
Medicius

Hello.

I own motherboard ASUS P6T SE and Windows 7 64bit operating system. In the mentioned system is Realtek HD control panel (Realtek HD onboard sound device) in which I encountered a problem. In fact, I can not provide any inputs/outputs, as I could before on the other motherboard (Gigabyte) with the same software and hardware. Click the left or right mouse button on the input/output and it doesnt work. I have tryed removing the device and software and reinstall it again, but to no avail. Im set to the stereo speakers. How do I resolve this problem?

Thanks.

Posted 4 years ago

Bartman
Bartman

You're getting sound from the front but not the rear?
You have 4 speakers connected? (Front & Rear)?
Try changing the speaker setup to 4 speakers.
After changing the setting you might have to restart the audio source.

Posted 4 years ago

Medicius
Medicius

I did as you said, but the sound is not clear on headphons becouse it outputs sound for rear speakers. Yes, headphons. Maybe I wasnt clear before, but I want to change black jack to be the same as green, so I wil get two stereo outputs, one for headphones and one for PC speakers. I know this is possible becouse I alredy done that on Realtek HD control panel, but on another motherboard (Gigabyte). Shortly, I want to use headphones on one of those jack. :)

Posted 4 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.