SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

PROBLEM!BEINI doesn't recognize my wireless card!

(4 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by MaTaR
  • Latest reply from CompWiz
  • Topic Viewed 7614 times

MaTaR

Hi all :) First i want to tell you that my english is not so good(sorry for that)!The problem with beini is that when i start the program doesn't recognize my wireless card.Why i dont know.I try this xxxxxxxxx but nothing happened.Then i try with click on baby bottle but doesn't recognize my wireless card.I tried many times with original CD,with different versions of beini from internet but i have the same problems.Can someone tell me how i can solve this problem?I'm with OS windows 7 and Acer Aspire 5750G intel core i3-2310M :)

Regards MaTaR ! ! !

Edit by mod. Link deleted. Direct downloads are strictly forbidden on the forum.

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

BEINI is a version of Linux. Where does Windows 7 come into it ?

Posted 2 years ago

MaTaR

One my friend have windows 7 and dont have linux.He doesn't have problems with beini

Posted 2 years ago

CompWiz
CompWiz

I had the same exact problem in my Toshiba Satellite and there is very little info on Beini on the web especially fto troubleshoot it but I eventually found that Beini supports certain wireless network cards. The website did not provide a list of supported network card however, I ran Beini on my friend's laptop and it worked without any hesitation.

(I run Beini on a Live CD)

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!