Printer Recommendation

(9 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by KirkH
  • Latest reply from Lighthouse
  • Topic Viewed 423 times

KirkH
KirkH

Hello,

I am looking for a small and beautiful printer for my desk. I want a wireless printer that would go well with the furniture!
Short listed a couple of printers, Brother Printer and an Epson Printer. They all look great on screen so I will need your help. My usage is not more than 10 pages a day!

Please advice!

Posted 1 year ago

Xhi
Xhi

I recently bought that exact Epson Printer and I really like it. It prints two-sided which is a feature I really like. It does everything well. I guess the price difference is due to different countries. I have a similar low usage, but I print from about 8 different computers. Setup was a breeze. I would recommend it highly.

Posted 1 year ago

whs
whs

I had a lot of trouble with a Brother printer that cost over $300. I finally had to return it. Now I have 5 Canon printers. They all work very well. The last printer I bought (in Germany) is from HP. It cost appr. $100 and is wireless. HP came down with the prices of their ink.

Posted 1 year ago

KirkH
KirkH

As far as I have read the reviews, people have liked their brother printers.

Posted 1 year ago

whs
whs

Well, if you believe the reviews, get a Brother and see what it is. Just make sure you can return it if it does not work the way you expected.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

I would certainly go for a Brother for my next printer. Excellent reviews, and marque of the year (last year) for reliability.

Posted 1 year ago

Travis299

I have always had excellent service from Canon printers.

Posted 1 year ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

The largest problem for me is trying to figure out the Latest Printer Models Released by each manufacturer in each price range so that a good comparison can be made.

If one talks to Manufacturer Reps, they will NOT in most cases tell you which are the Latest Printer Models released by the manufacturer but will only want to discuss features of instock machines that they need to push so as to dump inventory.

HP has lied to me twice in the past serveral years so am inclined to purchase the cheapest model possible and toss in the can when the ink runs out. Not very "Green Friendly" but what else can one do if they can't get a straight truthful answer from the manufacturers !?

Got one $85 HP ready to go out the door tonight as comes it up with Print Cartridge Error with $60 brand new ink cartridges installed even after doing alignment and registration maintenance on the machine several times. Best not to have wasted the extra $60 dollars and just bought another $75 dollar complete machine.

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Standardize cartridges, and don't chip them. That would be way too easy :)

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!