How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

Print Facebook friends list

(5 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by LarrySr
  • Latest reply from LarrySr
  • Topic Viewed 6283 times

LarrySr
LarrySr

Does anyone know if there is a way to print out the names of all your friends on facebook?

Posted 2 years ago

hatryst
hatryst

Step 1: Export http://www.labnol.org/internet.....ook/12970/
Step 2: Print
Step 3: Done

Posted 2 years ago

BobJam
BobJam

Don't intend to bash FB, but it is notorious for compromising your privacy . . . so just a caution if you want to be secure. Be particularly conscious of what you're doing and be aware FB may not always have your privacy as their top priority (despite what their marketing ploys say.)

I don't visit social networking sites, so I have to admit to a bias. But if I were to do so, I would be EXTRA tight on my security.

FB and brethren are favorite nests for malware. DO NOT click on links unless you're absolutely sure it's safe. And don't give FB access to your address book.

Posted 2 years ago

LarrySr
LarrySr

BobJam; I agree with you completely about FB lack of security and not caring about your privacy. I have locked my fb account down very tight. But I would still like to find a way to print a simple list of the names of my FB friends. I clicked on the FB option to show me my complete friends list which it did. But; this list includes profile pictures. So when I selected all on this list and then copied and pasted it to a document I got names, picture and a lot of other junk with it. All I want is a simple name list. Can anyone help with this?

Posted 2 years ago

LarrySr
LarrySr

It appears that nobody has figured this out yet.

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!