• Latest reply from semiretired
  • Topic Viewed 1555 times

semiretired
semiretired

computer mess

Posted 1 year ago

semiretired
semiretired

My phone is not showing pics well for some reason. Every thing is a challenge. The logitech wireless keyboard and mouse is challenging me at the moment as well as the trackball that works when it wants to. I may try using unifying receivers on each computer and use one keyboard.

Posted 1 year ago

semiretired
semiretired

Thinking the upright powered usb hub does not work well with droid 4.0 mini also. Cannot get the wireless mouse and keyboard to light up at all on the Pi or the Droid. Cannot run both computers from one hub, the Plugable hub has only one input.The Droid recognizes a passport hard drive, have not tried the Pi. I have an internal hard drive, but need to adapt it. Prolly can do. I have many challenges to overcome. I really want a wireless keyboard and mouse to work with both periferal computers and maybe all three. Don't know if they could interfere with each other. Oh yeah, income taxes for the "Bride of".

Posted 1 year ago

semiretired
semiretired

from phone check

Posted 1 year ago

semiretired
semiretired

Just found out my logitech 550 keyboard/mouse is bad. I hooked the bosslady's up and hers worked immediately.

Posted 1 year ago

semiretired
semiretired

Ordered another Plugable usb hub, sata dock and a mk550 combo. I will get this right. I do need to know if I can interchange sd cards with different versions of linux,(PI) though. I also wonder if I need to download the software from my computer,for the 500gb hdd, before hooking up to the Pi or Droid.

Posted 1 year ago

semiretired
semiretired

Have parts. Been very busy. Will know more soon.

Posted 1 year ago

semiretired
semiretired

This is challenging! I have a matching unifyng receiver keyboard/mouse for the main system and one for the pi. The Android has a usb combo hooked up and a unifyng receiver on it also. The 3 to 1 HDMI switch works great.The mouse keyboard combos will not work on the other's computer even though there is a unifyer on each. Likewise neither wireless combo will work on the Android, even though it has a unifyer plugged in. I would like one wireless keyboard combo to work for whichever computer is hooked up via the HDMI switch. Can this be done?

Posted 1 year ago

semiretired
semiretired

BTW, great video!

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!