How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

(Solved) - Over Ride software

(3 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by jaegirl
  • Latest reply from jd2066
  • Topic Viewed 887 times

jaegirl

How to override an online registration in software
I have DVD XCopy but had to take it off my computer. When I tried to put it back on it wanted me to put my license and password in and register on line. I did but the on line registration no longer exist. No one can tell me how to over ride this process. Should I just pack it up and move on or keep trying to skip that process? I've tried all the suggested software but they don't work half a good as that system. You only need two steps with it whereas you need at least 4 with most of the others.

If this is out of line please let me know. I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone.

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse

It is a legitimate question. But overiding registration is not. Why did you have to take DVD XCopy off your computer? If it is legally purchased software, there should not be a problem, unless the vendor is suspect!

Posted 6 years ago

jd2066

Normally I would just tell you to contact the manufacturer of the software on this problem but since 321 Studios has been shutdown for violation of the DMCA I think you are out of luck.
You maybe be able to find a crack for it but the legal status of that is questionable and thus can not be talked about here.
If you list what features of the program you used we can try to recommend a similar program.

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.