I am using outlook 2007. Yesterday, It is found that both outlook.pst(around 1.0 GB) and archive.pst (around 9 GB) are corrupt. Hence, I started scanpst.exe to repair outlook.pst file first and it got repaired successfully (unfortunately I did not take the backup before repair). It started working fine.
Now, after some time I thought of repairing the archive.pst file. Suddenly I realized that the size of my outlook.pst (which was repaired earlier) has become 0 KB and outlook is no longer recognizing it.
Members are requested to please suggest the possible reason for this mishap. Also, please let me know the recovery process (if there are any).
Anticipating an early and positive reply.