The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

Outlook 2007

(1 post)
  • Started 3 years ago by joeyone
  • Topic Viewed 514 times

PARTNER SPOTLIGHT

Recommended: Clean Your Mac the Easy Way with CleanMyMac 3

If you want to clean up your Mac the easy way, CleanMyMac is a great tool to get the job done easily, and it will even keep your computer clean automatically.

Unlike the competition, it also includes great tools like a Clean Uninstaller, to get rid of applications and clean up the junk that they leave behind. All with the click of a button.

Download CleanMyMac 3 for Free Today

Posted yesterday 
joeyone

Hey guys, i first want to say i love your website and all the information you have giving me in the past and in the present time.
the reason why im creating this topic is because i wanted to know if you can answer my question. i have outlook 2007 and i wanted to subscribe my new primary email address to receive your daily information but i just don't want to over crowd my inbox, so i wanted to create a folder just for you and let the emails go directly into that folder instead of my main inbox, but am not sure ifs it possible to do that if it is can you guys either tell me step by step how to go about it or give me the link so i can see it.

Thank you
Once again i really appreciate this website so much and all the helpful information you have helped me with.

Posted 3 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.