The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

Olympus VN-480PC Software Download?

(7 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by votawesome
  • Latest reply from The Geek
  • Topic Viewed 10909 times

votawesome

I own one of these voice recorders, but I cannot find the software disk. Does anyone know if there is a downloadable version?

Posted 6 years ago

whs

On the Olympus website there is no software at all for this model. And if the manufacturer does not have anything, it is unlikely we find it somewhere else.
Maybe this also helps http://reviews.cnet.com/voice-.....g=mncol;uo

Posted 6 years ago

Lewcifer

Are you just too lazy to do a basic google search for the software yourself? The same amount (or less) of effort you put into posting a question could have gone into doing a basic search on google, such as "Olympus VN-480PC software". By doing that search, you would have found a site that has an .ISO image of the software that came with the recorder. However, rather than posting the site's URL, I'll leave it as an exercise for you... to do the search and find the link. I can't believe how lazy some people are.

Posted 6 years ago

whs

Hallo bigmouth, we have a saying: "Even a blind chicken finds food at times". Where were you 3 week ago?

Posted 6 years ago

RobNoxious

Hey Lewcifer thanks for your help. Youre a real *hole with a response like that. You couldn't just give the link. FYI I did the search and youre full of ^%$&. there is no link to get the file. This website is here to help people you arrogant *&^(not hear you so can in some way feel better about yourself by putting others down. you cant believe how lazy people are? i cant believe what kind of a ^&*(%$(* you are.

To anyone that needs the link that gets you to download your software it is below. And you can't find it by googling software like that jackass stated above. Have a great day.

http://www.olympus-europa.com/.....ftware.cfm

edit by mod for language, lots and lots of language. Kindly refrain, or you'll be put in timeout.

Posted 5 years ago

misdaroc

with responses like Lewcifer's who would want to ask a question on here.thank god the regulars are more professional than that!

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

Yes, our regulars are helpful, friendly people and we're proud of that. We don't allow flaming or any of that type of behavior on our forum.

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.