The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

Office Forum?

(7 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by Budohorseman
  • Latest reply from mysticgeek
  • Topic Viewed 1968 times

Budohorseman

I’ve noticed that so far this week we have had several posts asking about Excel, Outlook and Office in general. Perhaps an Office Forum to keep these topics together is due? What do all of you think?

Posted 6 years ago

Smashpmk712

I think that is a good idea.

Posted 6 years ago

Aleeve

Yeah good idea :)

Posted 6 years ago

Budohorseman

Just to move it back up with the other thread (is this improper Geek?).

Posted 6 years ago

The Geek

It's fine, although we do have two threads with the same topic on the front page now =)

I'll spend some time thinking about some forum changes, and will be sure to announce when or if any new forums are created.

Posted 6 years ago

Budohorseman

I'm sure it works for all of us, and I'm sure we all assume that such things are not the easiest to implement along with the logistical considerations!! And for the record well done sir on an excellent site!!

Posted 6 years ago

mysticgeek

An Office thread would be good. We try to cover as many Office How-To's as time allows.

The problem I find with these articles is readers leave questions in the comments section after the article. I try to answer these individually or point the reader to the forum. We definitely don't want the article comments to become threads in their own right ... lol ... although some seem to have ...

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.