The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

Off Topic Question

(5 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by arf340
  • Latest reply from Santo
  • Topic Viewed 499 times

arf340

What is your problem. Now you are telling me I haven't done whatever has been suggested, and I have done it all. Maybe you should get a new job.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

arf340, members were trying to help you. You failed to give the forum enough information regarding your problem.
The scans you were asked to do would have taken much longer than you have suggested.
On another forum, you posted;

'I have 360 Amigo Speedup, JetBoost, Argente Utilities, PC Health Optimizer, MZ Optimizer, Tweak Now power toolws, Kingsoft PC Doctor, CCleaner, Advanced System Care FREE, Wise Disk Cleaner, Wise Registry Cleaner, AVG 2012 FREE, Malwarebytes free I think that it. please help. I just want my computer to run very well. I am disabled and I need it thank you. Rita'

Most of the above is absolute junk except for Ccleaner and Malwarebytes.

It is not surprising that you find yourself in this situation.

Experienced members in this field offered their services based on the information provided by you which was minimal to say the least.

Also, please do not be rude to those who ARE trying to help you.

Mike

Posted 1 year ago

arf340

I told them that I got rid of all of that stuff and had reformatted since then. I'm not trying to make enemies here, but this really has me very frustrated. Is there some sort of report I could send that will help you to know what's going on with my system?

Posted 1 year ago

SarahJames
SarahJames

OK, let's start from the top.

a) you asked for help because you have a problem installing and opening.
b) you had a lot of system cleaners - we are inclined to think they are the cause of any problems you may experience
c) you got rid of the system cleaners ánd did a clean install?

Why would you still have problems on a clean machine?

To us it is not clear what your problems exactly consist of.
So give us an example, preferably with screenshots, and we'll take it from there.
Give us an example of a program that gives you trouble when installing it or when opening it and tell us exactly what happens and in what way you think there is something wrong with that.

Posted 1 year ago

Santo
Santo

Only if you provide the exact description of the issues in your computer, then we will be able to suggest troubleshooting steps or provide resolutions. So, provide a detail description of the issue.

If you want to know more about the errors, launch "Event Viewer" and look for the logs below Windows Logs > Applications. In this look for Errors and Warnings details. You may copy the details and reply to this post.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!