Not able to recover the deleted email

(11 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by abrar
  • Latest reply from doctordeere
  • Topic Viewed 513 times

abrar
abrar

Dear all,

I am using ms outlook 2007 in my pc. But by mistake i delete one very important email from inbox & as well as from the deleted items also. There is option under the tools ( recover deleted items). But the option is not showing over there. Is there any other option. so i can get my email. pls anybody help me for this.....

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

Have you tried logging into the webmail account to see if it's still on the server? Then forward to yourself from there and pick it up in outlook.

Posted 1 year ago

abrar
abrar

we are using the hostedservie. And through web access we are download the emails . How we can recover mails from there...?

Posted 1 year ago

doctordeere
doctordeere

If you have Outlook configured to delete email from the server upon download, it's gone. If you have it configured to leave a copy on the server (or if you're configured for SMTP instead of POP3), you can download it, but from a different email client.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

What is the domain? (without giving your whole email address)
Is is Yahoo / gmail or your own site domain address. You should be able to recover from them so long as you have not selected 'delete from server' in Outlook.

You could ask the original sender to resend BTW....

Mike

Posted 1 year ago

abrar
abrar

we are using hosted service only. Not exchange service. may be its not possible in that. Its company domain not any personal.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

Even on hosted, there must be a trail because a company would have to have a record of all things email. See you admin to access the host server.

Posted 1 year ago

abrar
abrar

I checked with my IT dept they said me. we are not using this service. Is there any other option, like thrid part tool...?

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

'we are not using this service'....what service?

No there is not a way to recover from windows.

Your mail goes to Outlook, so it must 'come' from somewhere! So it will be on the hosting service.

If it has been deleted that end then there is no recovery option available

Posted 1 year ago

abrar
abrar

Actually this is my client email with whole details. its came to me in one year ago.Now even i dont have contact details.

Posted 1 year ago

doctordeere
doctordeere

You might try a file recovery program similar to this:
http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!