The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

no farmville got adobe flash 10 activex

(13 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by rosiecider
  • Latest reply from rosiecider
  • Topic Viewed 7387 times

rosiecider

been trying to load farmville and keep getting told to upgrade adode flash player which ive already got.also the images on everything are blurry.running on windows 7 but had the same problem before.also using 02 mobile broadband but the connection says its good.please keep any answers simple as im no geek.thanks.sorry iff this is an old question but just joined site.

Posted 4 years ago

madmacs
madmacs

Hi rosiecider, welcome to HTG. What browser are you using? (ie. Firefox, Internet Explorer) Are you playing Farmville through Facebook? Matt

Posted 4 years ago

madmacs
madmacs

Does this mean it´s solved rosiecider?

Posted 4 years ago

rosiecider

hi madmacs i'm using explorer 64 bit i believe.only brought this laptop on sunday.i'm trying to play through facebook but thats unstable as well.please keep any answers very simple.thanks

Posted 4 years ago

madmacs
madmacs

Ok, very simple, press the start button and type "internet explorer" (without the quotes) in the search box. Use the Internet Explorer that doesn´t have (64 bit) in it´s name!! Problem solved ;) The flash player will not work in the 64 bit explorer and there is no need to use it either. Matt

Posted 4 years ago

rosiecider

no sorry not solved got confused,first time on this site,bear with me please!!

Posted 4 years ago

madmacs
madmacs

rosiecider, look above and all will be well ;)

Posted 4 years ago

rosiecider

back to you madmacs,tried that still no luck,got into facebook but when i try to do anything it says error on page,any ideas for me please.

Posted 4 years ago

lemonguy6
lemonguy6

rosiecider,

Posting a screenshot of that would be useful.

Posted 4 years ago

madmacs
madmacs

Try downloading this. It´s an alterative (in my opinion better) browser than Internet Explorer. Matt

Posted 4 years ago

rosiecider

hi matt hope you are still out there,sometimes you've just to walk away from these things!!i downloaded firefox,no error on page but still telling me to install adode flash,i've uninstalled and reinstalled it but still no go.also now when i start up its telling me my system is running low on resources only the administer can sign in.im the only one using it and theres nothing on it.please help somebody,thanks

Posted 4 years ago

rosiecider

p.s dont know how to post a screen shot,i said keep it simple and i meant simple.only been doing this stuff for a week.

Posted 4 years ago

rosiecider

hi matt hope you get this message.taken this laptop to a friends house and works fine on their plug in broadband,ob a problem with mobile broadband.shame on 02 and 3 for saying its not their problem.same old story,sell you something that that is a pile off crap and they don't won't to know.thanks for your help.

Posted 4 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!