How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

Night Owls

(9 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by whs
  • Latest reply from quahog
  • Topic Viewed 1330 times

whs
whs

I have the impression that most of the hard core Geeks are night owls. Some seem to be on the Forum at all kinds of odd hours. One of the reason I had suggested, a few months ago, to put "Location" into the member profile was so that one could have an idea when people could be most likely be reached. But it does not seem to matter. Many of you are on at all kinds of odd hours. That must be tough for people that have a job.

Posted 6 years ago

Aleeve
Aleeve

:P
Yes it can be
but then again, dont u remember the topic we had a while ago on 'Geek sustenance' ?
coffee is a geek's best friend :D

Posted 6 years ago

sparky7415
sparky7415

I'm presently out of work for the time being,and that's one of the reasons why I'm up at odd hours.While I'm employed,I normally use the machine,maybe,1/2 hour per day.

Posted 6 years ago

techgranny
techgranny

I've been a night owl since I was a child. (now people just call me the vampire:) I mainly have the hours between 11:00pm and 3:00am central time usa to myself. That's when everything is done and everyone is in bed so I can do what I want without interruption. (me time!)

Posted 6 years ago

GaardCeteru
GaardCeteru

Well.. all I can say about my schedule is that if I'm not sleeping, at university or doing something really necesary.. I'm most likely to spend my time here with my beloved computer reading and doing geeky things... the hour may vary.. a LOT hehe I can be here as early as 7am-3pm (here) or from 12.30 pm-5.00 am.. Right now it is at a very random hour because I'm on vacation, you may not read from me as much when I'm into the class semester =P

Posted 6 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r
jack7h3r1pp3r

well it would seem that i dont really need to sleep :)

Posted 6 years ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

Night owls?...what a hoot. Too whacked, to woo...

Posted 6 years ago

InDiSent
InDiSent

I work from home, but i work from 11pm to 9am EST. I've always been a night owl though.

Posted 6 years ago

quahog
quahog

I do this at work in my when Im not somewhere else or doing work on someones computer. Also, I dont like coffee it makes me sick and have the runs, personaly I like the energy drink Bawls, thats the only one I drink, and I guess its a geek drink cause i used to go to lan parties sponsored by Bawls.

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.