The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows XP

Nexus 7 Won't Login To Google

(2 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by spidertheminder
  • Latest reply from whs
  • Topic Viewed 1247 times

spidertheminder

recently purchased a Nexus 7. When I first turned it on it kept asking me to sign into my Google account, which I tried, with my correct Google password and Virgin email address (which is my primary Google log in address).

However when I did it kept saying the password did not match the email address. Getting very frustrated I put in my Virgin account password which it accepted (my ISP broadband is Virgin but not on cable, it comes through the the phone line).

But now if I try to launch any Google app or log onto Google+ on my Nexus, even using my Google password it says:

"Google+ is unavailable for your account. Please contact your domain administrator can be enabled for you account"

or if I try to log in from the Nexus browser it says:

"400. That's an error. Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That's all we know"

Is this because Virgin have hooked up with Virgin and it is confused (as I am!).

It is driving me crackers anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Posted 1 year ago

whs

Best is to establish a Google account from the PC. I got myself a Gmail account just for that. Once you have the account, you can download programs from the Play Store using the PC. That works best. They will show up automatically on your N7 (if it is on the same router).

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.