ok this is the Hardware List
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.16ghz
Gigabyte EP45 UD3R/UD3
4gB 1066 OCZ REAPER MEMORY
750GB HDD in Sata
Zerotherm cf800 Cpu Cooler
Apevia 500w PSu
BFG 9800GT OCE 512mb Card
Now For The Issue The Cpu Fan Will Not Spin it Spinned Up ONce then the motherboard Posted adn it went to ask me for the System disc i put in the disc that comes with the mother board but the drive just spits it out the drive will not even hold the windows cd the drvive keeps opening and statys open also the cpu fan will not spin up what should i do should iput the oem fan? or what?

Posted 5 years ago

SevereD

ok heres what i did i took it all appart found the reset switch to be installed wrong and i put in the oem Fan but it seems the fan doest grab on to the motherbard to good anyway the PC posted up but the Cpu tempreture hit 72 degrees celcius which i beleive is to high so i turned it off what is normal operating temprature? i think i need a better fan

Posted 5 years ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

SevereD,
Carefully follow the instructions which came with the Intel CPU and also the Read, Comprehend and follow the directions in the MB Manual. The Intel Fan, Heat-Sink, Paste, Assembly, etc., are all sized for the particularly CPU you purchased. When Assembled Together PROPERLY, They Will Function Properly.
Regards,
Rick P.

Posted 5 years ago

SevereD

the fan is very crappy when i go to screw one side down the other side pops off whats the deal?

Posted 5 years ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

SevereD,
Your are are trying to assemble the components together in the case and are not under-supporting the MB properly.
Check for a broken plastic foot.
If broken, Call INTEL Support and Ask for a COMPLETE NEW HS/Fan Assembly plus Paste. GET ALL FREE.
Regards,
Rick P.

Posted 5 years ago

SevereD

ok ill give it another shot

Posted 5 years ago

SevereD

ok got the cpu to a nice stable 30 instead of 70 ok now heres the problem i cant get the cdrom to stay in the computer it keeps ejecting and wont let me load the operating system what do i do?

Posted 5 years ago

SevereD

ok somehow the cd drive was hitting i took it out of the case a little and it seems to be working now windows is installing as i type

Posted 5 years ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

SevereD,
Sounds GOOD. Take your time when making your BUILD.
Notice you didn't spec CASE out in above parts list.
I always suggest that the Builder choose a FULL TOWER ENCLOSURE.
MUCH, MUCH EASIER to work with especially for new Builders plus plenty of room for future expansion.
Best Regards,
Rick P.

Posted 5 years ago

SevereD

i got the Raidmax Smilodon plenty of room i forgot to add that

Posted 5 years ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

SevereD,
Yes, that is a NICE Mid Size Tower Case.
I like the fold down / out MB side.
That is why you were probably having a little trouble supporting the MB while installing the CPU fan assembly.
That side plus the MB has a little "give" in it when pressing down and twisting.
Regards,
Rick P.

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!