The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Apple / OS X

New MacBook Pro

(8 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by owen123
  • Latest reply from owen123
  • Topic Viewed 1294 times

owen123

Apple have now released their new MacBook Pro Range, along with a new Mac Pro and MacBook Air.

There is a retina display with something like 2200 x 1920, however only available with the 15" at £1700.

They have also incorporated USB 3 on the new 13, 15 & 17 models (something I was longing for).

Also with the Retina model they have cut the super drive and given it a more MacBook Air look.

They are also offering free upgrade to Mountain Lion for people who buy Macs Now.

Apple UK

Happy Buying

Owen

PS - I think they have also made the upgrades cheaper, although still £75 to upgrade to 8GB Ram on MacBook Pro, instead of £35 (ish) on Crucial.

Posted 2 years ago

hatryst

Are you going to get one?

Posted 2 years ago

owen123

I will probably get the 13.3" For £999 or for me £939.60 (Student), and then buy the crucial ram to upgrade it to 8GB. But not till April 2013

Posted 2 years ago

hatryst

Till 2013? Then better wait till June 2013 when Apple will again upgrade everything !

Posted 2 years ago

owen123

hmm, but then I like the current spec, don't want them to completely get rid of the super drive

Posted 2 years ago

GuiltySpark

That link has nothing to do with anything here!!!

Posted 2 years ago

vistamike

Thanks Neil, spammer has been put in the Quality Muslin Backdrops recycling bin

Posted 2 years ago

owen123

Thinking about it, they only need to add a standard quad core in the 13-inch and a blu-ray drive.

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.