SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows Vista

My vista 32 byte comp. wont finish configuring the 3ed stage after the updates!?

(2 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by moondogy
  • Latest reply from Hermitt
  • Topic Viewed 595 times

moondogy

Hello my vista home premium 32 byte computer is stuck in trying to install the 3ed stage after the microsoft updates from yesterday. I have had this vista for 5 years and aftr the updates then it starts a restart and when the computer opens up the 1 st window U see the 3 ed stage configuring the 9 updates I just got and it never finishes the 3ed stage and I'M can't get pwst that page so I can even use the vista computer. I don,t know that much about how to fix a problem like this.But doing any mode in F8 does not do anything the computer goes back to that page where it trying to finish the lst stage. So I tried F10 1st to try and boot up in a different mode but it still goes back to the window still trying to finish installing the 3 ed stage so the windows updates would finish then I could sign into the computer after it finishes the 3ed stage. It like in a loop where it won't let me dign in because it won't finish installing the last stge. I need help on what I can do to get pst this page so I can use my nice vista to work normal again?? Please some tell me what to do step y step on what how'd do to get past that installing the last stage so I can use the computer again??

Posted 1 year ago

Hermitt
Hermitt

Try this... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058

Jim

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.