(2 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by Hotsauce1
  • Latest reply from Hotsauce1
  • Topic Viewed 413 times

Hotsauce1

Win 7 64
intel core i5
8g ram

I can't access any of my usb dongles.. Error access denied. I am trying to just upload my design files so I can do a system restore. Additionally today I was not able to access my internet through the home router. I had to use my hot spot. When I logged in it had a whole newly named set of Library files. It said "files"-ms is now ready for deletion. And all of my files are missing however if I click on my name I can still access them. I then went to this new design site www.LogoLineup.com which boasts to be this new design crowd platform and it logs me in as an admin and I was able to place my project in 1st. really weird, Please let me know your best recommendation for accessing my dongles so I can wipe this seriously hacked computer clean.

Edit by mod, link reinstated

Posted 2 years ago

Hotsauce1

I was not promoting!!!! I believe the person who owns the site that you deleted has used my membership as a portal to access my computer. I was just clarifying to find out if that was a possible explanation for my entire library to be erased....at the same time instead of regular membership access to that site I was listed as an admin. I did not know at 1st, just thought they had changed the platform allowing one to vote for 1st place winner. When I "voted" for myself I was suddenly in 1st place. Then my library states the message: Empty and when I went through the start menu computer> library> library.documents-ms is now ready for deletion. the admins e-mail address is this mschr123@xxail.com sensored in case I am wrong. But my main concern really is how do I save the files to my now non acessable 32 gig dongle so I can re install OS?

please let me know what i can do to fix this and to also keep haters off my pc?

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.