My Posts(27 posts)
I think I fixed it.
What happened is that I changed the permissions of the forum files, and then the forum software freaked out and couldn't find the plugins, and then disabled them automatically.
We were under a DDOS attack yesterday - they sent 2GB of data in a very short time to try and shut down the server. Thankfully our server was able to handle it, and our hosting provider put some security measures in place to block it. That's why I was on the server locking things down even tighter.
Well glad that got sorted out..
Last week one of our servers was attacked and was turned into a 'spam-relay' sending out thousands of spam email all over the place. Eventually we got black listed...ugghh what a head-ache!
This topic has been closed to new replies.