I can normally figure things out on my own but I think I am too close to this situation to figure it out.

My husband and I each have a different smartphone from the other person. Both have windows mobile 6.0 on it. I sync my phone to my computer via Active Sync (since this is the software I was provided with) and I use Outlook 2007 as a calendar program and to manage contacts and ect.. on my smartphone.

The problem is that I use a online calendar, 30 boxes. I love the interface and how easy it is to use. But of course I also have a google calender like any other google-holic. Their calender leaves much to be desired but for some reason my husband uses it.

What I would like to do is create a way to sync my phone with my husbands phone along with outlook and 30 boxes and google. Or should I throw everything away and just use a dayplanner? Hahah. Just kidding.

I don't even know where to start with this. Should I download a program like Syncmycal to sync Outlook with 30boxes and google? And then just connect my husbands calender to it too so I can have his dates and appointments? Really the purpose is as that my husband can have my schedule so he can stop asking me for the millionth time when we have an appointment together or ect..

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Posted 6 years ago