SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Windows 7

(Solved) - Multi Monitor Taskbar - Free?

(9 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by minigeek
  • Latest reply from minigeek
  • Topic Viewed 8729 times

minigeek
minigeek

Hi Everyone!
I am really enjoying configuring my new PC, and multiple monitors are so much better in windows 7! I was wondering what free software is best for multiple taskbars - zbar was the best I have found so far, but it doesn't look as nice as the default taskbar!
I would really like a free program, but it would also be nice to know of the best paid programs (in case I feel the need for one!)

MiniGeek

Posted 2 years ago

minigeek
minigeek

Am I really the only person here with dual monitors?
I would really like this solved by tomorrow (my birthday! :))
Please help!

MiniGeek

Posted 2 years ago

Xhi
Xhi

I have multiple monitors, 3 in my main setup. Left is Windows 7, right is Windows 8, middle is 4 way switched between the the Windows 7 and Windows 8 (to make them dual) and singly on the XP and Vista computer, but I just use the Windows Software and do not mind if it has the same picture on both screens I have better things to do.

Posted 2 years ago

nt0xik8ed
nt0xik8ed

i've always had 2 monitors and really never had a use for a taskbar or desktop icons to be showing. you could try This

Accepted Answer · Posted 2 years ago

minigeek
minigeek

Hi nt0xik8ed!
Thanks for that tip - it was perfect for what I was looking for! Brilliant birthday present (it's my birthday today :))
I bought myself 2 19" widescreens for my Birthday, so I will see how it looks on those (not opened yet)
I'm eventually 13 (but Facebook still won't let me sign up!)
Thanks again!

MiniGeek

Posted 2 years ago

hatryst
hatryst

Happy birthday minigeek :)
Are you still mini or grown up now? <LOL>

Posted 2 years ago

minigeek
minigeek

Still Mini :)
I've got myself 2 new 19" widescreens, and a copy of office 2010 Pro Plus (as a student)! It's Brilliant!

MiniGeek

Posted 2 years ago

theBrick

Hi

Try Free Version of Actual Multiple Monitors. It much better than zbar, murgeemon and others.

Posted 2 years ago

minigeek
minigeek

@theBrick
Hi,
I tried that one, but I didn't like it - I think it didn't go well with my version of windows!
I really like the software that nt0xik8ed posted, and it fits my needs perfectly!

MiniGeek

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.