How-To Geek Forums / Build Your Own PC

(Solved) - Multi Monitor Stands

(5 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by n30g3n
  • Latest reply from n30g3n
  • Topic Viewed 989 times

n30g3n
n30g3n

I currently have a dual monitor setup, with the possibility of adding a third when I get a new graphics card (but i think i may need SLI to do that, and in which case i cant SLI a 465GTX and 560TI I believe). I want to know what would be one of the best stands to buy for the monitors to make my desk space seem less cluttered by it and give it a better look. i have them side by side, and the reason for the third would be for a widescreen gaming like you see for a lot of pc gaming machiens. also on that same topic, I have an LG Flattron E2241 and E2242. Would you recommend any other monitors as a better investment for something like this, LED preferred, or will what i have work well?

Thank you for your advice HTG.

EDIT: Right now im considering either:

This Tri monitor Stand
or
This Quad Monitor Stand

Posted 1 year ago

Lighthouse
Lighthouse

To be honest, to make things look nice, go for wall mount. Even if it is one for each monitor. That way everything can be hidden.

Posted 1 year ago

n30g3n
n30g3n

Problem being my setup is in an awkward position where a desk mount would be more effective than the wall mount right now.

Posted 1 year ago

owen123
owen123

I Personally think that the 3 monitor looks better, and I cant really recommend one (Mostly Laptops) although Dell Makes nice ones, but I would have them all the same make and model.

Posted 1 year ago

n30g3n
n30g3n

i ended up getting a 2 monitor stand for now, thanks all

Accepted Answer · Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!