MS OneNote Error Message

(3 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by krsn89
  • Latest reply from Scott
  • Topic Viewed 3380 times

krsn89
krsn89

Hey,

I've been using Microsoft OneNote for.. well, notetaking. This laptop is wirelessly enabled to use the Lexmark printer that is in my basement, hooked up to my home computer. While trying to print out my notes, I come across an error message that says the following (when doing a "Print Preview"):

"Can not load library "LXBBPRP.DLL". Using defaults. Error: 126"

After clicking the "OK" button, this message still comes up repeatedly and then eventually goes away. If I'm trying to go anywhere amongst the printer menus (printer preferences, Print button) the message comes up again.. and again. SOMETIMES, another message pops up saying this:

"The printer has not yet responded, but the Microsoft Office program may be able to proceed without printer information. Do you want to continue to wait for the printer?"

Then it gives me the choice of Yes/No.

Now, this only happens in MS OneNote. I've tried using Word and everything prints just fine. Another problem now though is that the screen that shows what the printer is doing no longer pops up, nor does the Lexmark screen that usually pops up.

Any suggestions as to what to do about this "cannot load library..." problem?
I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium, and I have a Lexmark X74-X75 Printer.

Thanks in advance,
- Kelly

Posted 6 years ago

krsn89
krsn89

Does anyone know if this is simply a compatibility problem between OneNote and printing?

Posted 6 years ago

Scott
Scott

A quick search has MVP Diane Poremsky suggesting to reinstall the Lexmark software.

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.