Move Media Player(4 posts)
Which browser do you use? If you don't use already try Firefox.
Try these instructions see if it helps:
To Run the Move Media Player plugin on Safari (Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6)
* The Move Networks player works under Snow Leopard under the following conditions:
* Safari is run in 32-bit mode
* Browser is Firefox (Firefox is only 32-bit at present)
* To change Safari to run in 32-bit mode do the following:
* Open the Finder
* Navigate to the Applications folder
* Select Safari
* GetInfo on Safari. (Done by Right Click/CTRL+CLICK and selecting GetInfo, through the File Menu, or CMD+I)
* Select (enable/check) the checkbox for “Open in 32-bit mode”
* Close the Safari Info window
* If media content does not begin playing after installation is complete, restart your Web browser and return to the Web site.
This topic has been closed to new replies. Please create a new topic instead.