• Latest reply from Drizzle
  • Topic Viewed 999 times

jmeeks49
jmeeks49

http://www.examiner.com/video/.....orgia-tech

Posted 2 years ago

Drizzle
Drizzle

Amazing the help around today, you only have to see the paralympics,for an insight to all the innovative assistance available.
Interesting find..

Trouble is, generally,able bodied are so busy doing their own thing,they do not have the time or inclination to want to know the world of our impaired...doh!

Posted 2 years ago

jmeeks49
jmeeks49

Kate,

I agree with most everything that you said above but when the masses of able bodied people look down on the disabled community it makes the community look like we shouldn't be here on earth not saying everyone does that but in my dealings with people where there are jobs on the line they tend to look elsewhere. Am i bitter about that? i guess to a degree i am but i know how people are and i tend to look the other way. I think if people think you are worth talking to they will but sadly (at least here in the us) they don't and that fine with me i have better things to do.

John

Posted 2 years ago

Drizzle
Drizzle

Hi John
I understand your bitterness,but you can't change people, we can only educate them, I hope your forum here is a step in that direction..

Did you have a look at my post 'How to dance' ?
Toole is so clever and the music so haunting in that piece.In fact the whole opening ceremony was so clever.

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.