• Started 1 year ago by raphoenix
  • Latest reply from whs
  • Topic Viewed 1571 times

whs
whs

Try WIN+right or left arrow for snap.

Posted 1 year ago

LadyFitzgerald

Not the same thing. I prefer the convenience of using the mouse.

Posted 1 year ago

StringJunky
StringJunky

Everything works as before. All I'm seeing and using is a very fast and responsive browser. It seems to be as fast at fetching and rendering as Chrome but it's quite a bit smoother at scrolling. I'm using it...that should say enough.

LF

Having played with it a bit more, the browser interface using the pinned sites icons have all the functionality as that from the normal IE icon.

Posted 1 year ago

whs
whs

SJ, let me ask you a question - is that IE10 actually the new IE10 as the one you start from the tile in the Win8 start menu or is it the IE10 version with the looks like the IE9.

Posted 1 year ago

StringJunky
StringJunky

whs

I'm using W7 so don't know what the W8 version looks like but it is essentially IE9 here. :

Posted 1 year ago

whs
whs

Yeah, that's the 'traditional' version. The new version has a few really nifty features, but it also has some serious drawbacks - e.g. no Favorites in the traditional sense. If you are interested, I had made a video about the two IE versions in Windows 8. That was made in the early days of the Win8 CP but is still valid. See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqUDPIghnjA

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!