raphoenix
raphoenix

Will patch near-record 57 bugs in IE, Windows, Office and Exchange Server

Full Story:

http://www.computerworld.com/s.....2013-02-07

Posted 1 year ago

presence1960
presence1960

Personally I never liked IE, still don't! I realize some swear by it, so don't get your feathers up. Just voicing my opinion and welcome your opinion just no flaming :)))

Posted 1 year ago

raphoenix
raphoenix

I've experimented with most of the browsers.

I use IE because I think MS coding was developed particularly for Windows and probably is most compatible with the O/S. Folks are always having problems with third party browsers so that's one more issue I never get into. (LOL)

Posted 1 year ago

LadyFitzgerald

I don't trust Chrome (Google is too nosy). I tried fireFox and didn't care for it. So, I still use IE. Actually, IE 8 was pretty good and IE 9 is somewhat better.

Posted 1 year ago

presence1960
presence1960

I use Firefox and have for quite some time. I have never really had problems (in Linux or Windows) that would make me look for an alternative. One thing I learned is just use add ons that are absolutly essential to what you need to do, keep them at a bare minimum. The more excess you have the more chances for foul ups. So Rick likes vanilla and I like chocolate. Does anyone here like strawberry?

Posted 1 year ago

bubbatie1
bubbatie1

hopefully they fix the bug " windows encountered an error " then the web page shuts off then ya have to reopen a new one. been see'n alot of that lately ! :(

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Get Free Articles in Your Inbox!

Join 134,000 newsletter readers

Email:

Go check your email!