How-To Geek Forums / Microsoft Office

Microsoft Outlook 2007 Problem

(6 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by aij07
  • Latest reply from G41M
  • Topic Viewed 779 times

aij07

Hello!

(Please direct me to the solved thread for my problem if this situation exists already.)

I am having a trouble with my Microsoft Outlook 2007 running in Windows 7. Every time I open it, a message is prompting (OUTLOOK FAILED TO START CORRECTLY LAST TIME ETC). Then it asks me to open it in Safe Mode. Upon clicking yes, another message prompts (The data file Personal Folder did not close properly). Then my laptop hangs.

I did search for solutions but nothing worked for me. Hoping to find the answer here.

NOTE: This is my situation now: I cannot open my Outlook even I did the repair using scanpst.exe.

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike
vistamike

Have you tried a system restore prior to the problem arising?

Also there is this to try; http://support.microsoft.com/k.....orMeAlways

Posted 1 year ago

aij07

There is no any restore point on my lap and I am wondering why.

:(

Posted 1 year ago

ASHVEER

The only Option is to Reconfigure your Outlook. First try to the .pst file path and backup it.
Second Go in control panel and select <Mail> and select MY Profiles. Delete the current Profile.
Third Run Outlook again and a pop up will appear to assign a new name for the new Profile and configure
your mails.

Posted 1 year ago

scorpion99
scorpion99

try to run it with the following command : outlook.exe /resetnavpane

Posted 1 year ago

G41M

There is also a "Repair" option for MS Office installation. You can also try that if all of the above fail to fix Outlook.

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Enter Your Email Here to Get Access for Free:

Go check your email!