The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

Marks100

(83 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by vistamike
  • Latest reply from warlock
  • Topic Viewed 10485 times

Lighthouse

I see your pecker is more upper than it was :)

Posted 2 years ago

SarahJames

Edit: LH got in the way ;)

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse

Sarah, indeed !
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/217400.html

Posted 2 years ago

SarahJames

:P

Posted 2 years ago

ProstheticHead

That could definitely be misconstrued.

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse

Absolutely. These Dutch !

Posted 2 years ago

raphoenix

Awaiting update with fingers crossed with you. :) :)

Posted 2 years ago

vistamike

Well here is an update, there is still much Mark has to go through, every other day for Dialysis (4 hours).

There may be a situation where a new kidney transplant could be the next step. Perish the thought.

Just had a quick chat with Mark; IM and telephone;

'had hospital appointment not really clear. I think they (the doc's) are going to have a chat still. 32 waist now'

Well Doc's take a while to come up with results, that's why they still become fatcats.

Notes;

.doc(s) should always be saved to the Matron folder on your hospital bed, oops sorry, your desktop or 'My Doc's.

Regarding the waistline reduction from 44" to 32, this is a great result, thanks to the daily HTG rations we send you.

Mark, what you should be doing now is selling your old kit;, charge by the inch! This will fund your new trousers pretty quick.

For sale, little worn, except at waist level;

Anyway, all joking aside, Mark was in very good spirits, voice is back, but obviously extremely bored with his situation at the moment.

Take care Mark

Mike

Posted 2 years ago

marks100

lol, ive just read through the posts my sides still hurting good news and bad(well), my kidney has gone., so on dialysis till further notice.now the good news remember i said my breathing is bad well the hospital have REMEMBERED :) :) . well on dialysis i am given various injections (in the pipework that pump's my blood in and out of my body one keeps the blood thin the other (important one) goes to my marobone telling it to produce more red oxen-generating blood cells . this they say is why my breathing so bad they started tues,16th . so ive got to pick my self up and......... as frank said ''DO IT MY WHY'' , so my arm feels like a dart board lol (dont hurt really ) oh i might browse about on the forum. once again thank you all my friends across the water thank you so much ,and all you in Europe, and last of all the uk thanks all :) .

Posted 2 years ago

vistamike

Mark, good to see you back.
I will call you later on your talking brooch

Mike

Posted 2 years ago

warlock

Mark, glad you are back and in good spirits it seems for all you are going through. Still wishing you the best.

Joe

Posted 2 years ago

SarahJames

I can only second Warlock.
Thinking of you :)

Posted 2 years ago

Drizzle

Hi Mark
You certainly making Derriford work for their money:):)

They re arranged Erics check at short notice to 8. 00a.m., checked with the reception on the day, but you were not in hossie.
(good news really), as better to be at home, will check again on next visit 6. months,BUT, I truly hope they will have assisted in your return home.
Regards
Kate

Posted 2 years ago

jmeeks49

Mark,

i am a good friend of Mike's, i am sorry about not writing before now but as you already probably know i am disabled and have develop authorities in both of my hips and it flares up some. Today was finally a good day for me anyway, i just wanted to say that it's good to have you back..

John

Posted 2 years ago

vistamike

Well, good to you back on the forums Mark, hope this will aid your recovery even further.

Give em stick!

Mike

Posted 2 years ago

marks100

well its me letting you know how things are going my breathing still as bad, but as mike say's above i might start making the odd post once again thank you
with all my heart for your thoughts and contributions.
mark.

Posted 2 years ago

ProstheticHead

Glad to hear your on the mend Mark. Keep yer chin up!

Posted 2 years ago

Lighthouse

As long as it's his chin, that's fine :)

Posted 2 years ago

Scott

Thinking about you Mark, i had a dream you received Keith Richards' blood. Say it ain't so...
xoxoxooxoxox

Posted 1 year ago

vistamike

If he did I wonder what the cost of a pint would be, or multiples thereof?

Anyway, Mick Jagger planted this tree for you and sends kisses;

Posted 1 year ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.