How-To Geek Forums / Tutorials

make one installer for all my software programs already in my pc

(4 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by kamaldeepdung
  • Latest reply from n30g3n
  • Topic Viewed 3296 times

kamaldeepdung

Hello sir , please help me out

after re-installing windows i have to install so many soft wares which i use daily , which is quiet boring and long process.

I was searching that software on internet by which i can give the list of my software's path (path of setup of softwares d:\Softwares) which is already in my Laptop and make an installer , so that installer will automatically install all my soft wares automatically one by one at single click.

I found the similar software from internet i.e. "Ninite" and "Allmyapps"

But the problem with above softwares is that they install Softwares from internet only , but i want to install those softwares of which i have setup in my Laptop.

So please please tell me that software by which i can give the list of my softwares which i want to install from my laptop after every re-installation of windows .
There should be no role of internet in this process

Thanks
Kamaldeepdung

Posted 2 years ago

vistamike
vistamike

kamaldeepdung Hi and welcome. I believe this what you are asking;

Tutorial;
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto.....p-utility/

Macrium;
http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx

Mike

Posted 2 years ago

ispalten
ispalten

Mike, don't think he's after an image restore? Looks like a program he can feed a list of programs, say Office, Roxio, Thunderbird, Firefox, some game, another game, etc. and it will install those programs? It appears he expects those apps to be on his computer but not installed?

Imaging is the way to go though.

Irv S.

Posted 2 years ago

n30g3n
n30g3n

I believe he is looking to install a set list of programs (ex, word, chrome, steam, filezilla, winrar, lineage 2, etc.) that he commonly uses through one installer. I would feel that ispalten probably has the right Idea with imaging. I can't be sure, as i have used NINITE and it served its purpose exactly right for myself.

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.