The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Geek Stuff

Looking for a recording studio to embed in to a website

(1 post)
  • Started 3 years ago by guest
  • Topic Viewed 397 times

PARTNER SPOTLIGHT

Recommended: Clean Your Mac the Easy Way with CleanMyMac 3

If you want to clean up your Mac the easy way, CleanMyMac is a great tool to get the job done easily, and it will even keep your computer clean automatically.

Unlike the competition, it also includes great tools like a Clean Uninstaller, to get rid of applications and clean up the junk that they leave behind. All with the click of a button.

Download CleanMyMac 3 for Free Today

Posted yesterday 

Hello, I am working on a website for a non profit organisation, it's a real good cause which helps victims of human trafficking and child abuse. Part of my mission is to keep costs as low as possible. There are quite a few teens involved in the project who are talented and enjoy making music. I have been asked if I can add a recording studio to the website so that they can collaborate and make music online direct from the website. I thought at the rate online apps are being developed these days it wouldn't be too difficult but I haven't found a solution yet. I was wondering if any geeks are willing to point me in the right direction? It would be much appreciated. Thanks very much.

Website is powered by wordpress http://www.uniteagainsttrafficking.org

Posted 3 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.