SEARCH

The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Off Topic

(Solved) - LIghthouse , light simulation.

(4 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by rick
  • Latest reply from vistual
  • Topic Viewed 547 times

rick

Hello, Father of my freind bild the lighthouse that he wasa rased with is mam and a sister.
He make it to the scale of 1/12'' , it is the perfect picture reproduction, but this man is 80 years old,
and still going, but one thing does dot go has plan,,,, - the light it self- ,,, he tryed avrey thing, and doesn't get the effec desire,
so I got the idea of doing so for him , an it is,,, and here is werte you peoples could give me a hand.
I'm tinking of using a car light bulb- headlight- those whow are almost blue, and with a little ship set and processor and a board, make a little serquet ??? that would control the ligth ex' light on for 2sec, off1sec, on 1sec, and start over again,,
I'm sory about my writhing I hope you get an idee of what im looking for,, of corse, I would bild that here following your instruction,, thanks
Richard

Posted 2 years ago

vistual

i think you might be looking for something like this ...
Lighthouse Flasher Kit

another good bet would be to walk into a local hobby shop and tell the person there exactly what youre looking for. those guys know all about scale size model accessories and stuff.

a visual ...

Accepted Answer · Posted 2 years ago

rick

Welll well well, you are my number one,,, ho yes,,,,this is more than I was expecting,,,
thannks a lots, with this I'm sure to find someting to get that light going beforem he goes away..
thanks again.

Posted 2 years ago

vistual

: )
glad that helped!!

Posted 2 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.