1. You came here in July 2008, not sure who is calling who a newbie nor why? What is the point exactly of that type of comment?
2. Avast is a good free AV program. There are better ones, such as NOD32 and Kaspersky but they aren't free.
3. No, I don't think that everything I do is how it's done. I might suggest alternatives as the many command prompt fans here might as well. No harm in suggestion, if you don't like it then too bad. Move on...
4. Mute? Mute? Ah...MOOT you mean?!? There is a good point to the registry cleaner discussion but you looked painfully past it and had nothing to contribute to that thread.
5. Never said I know more than Geek. He's a smart guy and I appreciate his helpful concept behind this website.
6. Vista fanboy? Immature comment but nonetheless, just because I use and support it doesn't mean I am a fanatic about it.
7. Lastly, too bad that you don't like links. Gotta have reference behind something you say to support your opinion. You should calm down though: http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/11/03/angry.internet/
To bad we don't have a PM system here? Geek? ;-)