The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Linux

JavaScript Help

(11 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by p0oper89
  • Latest reply from p0oper89
  • Topic Viewed 1491 times

p0oper89

I need help to this project i have. I dont know how to do this can someone help please! we are writing this in linux xemacs. http://www.csee.umbc.edu/cours.....s/p2.shtml

Posted 6 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r

it seems like it is basicly a loop with different choices that the user can choose i'm not sure on the code part though if that was what you were looking for (i don't know java but the logic behind it seems the same as other languages though)

Posted 6 years ago

p0oper89

yay wopps sorry didnt know where to put it.. i forgot..

Posted 6 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r

hey pooper have you figured this out yet?

Posted 6 years ago

p0oper89

ya... lol i did it it was fairly easy... i was just being lazy.. i thought i'd ask all my frens on HTG for help lol!

Posted 6 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r

ya i get like that some times. ya know when it looks really hard but then you just have to sit back and think for a little bit

Posted 6 years ago

ScottW

Hey, you guys aren't coming here with questions about your homework, are you? I suppose it's not cheating, but you should probably mention that it's for a class. I would give a different answer when trying to solve a problem than when trying to help you learn.

Posted 6 years ago

jack7h3r1pp3r

that is why i didn't give out an answer (more of a suggestion) and from the link it was somewhat obvious that it was for a class.

Posted 6 years ago

p0oper89

oh.. i was completely cheating there is no doubt. And i was just stuck so i was looking for help. I'm not much of a social person in life (making me a geek, or nerd). But i appreciate you guys letting me do my own work. I respect that. Sorry, i should of mentioned something about a homework. Sorry.

Posted 6 years ago

ScottW

p0oper, it's cool. I don't think you're cheating, and like jack said it was obvious from the URL that this was from a class. If you don't have a better study group, go on and bring your questions here. Just let us know it's for school.

Posted 6 years ago

p0oper89

Yep, thanks @ jack and scott.

Posted 6 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.